Friday, September 11, 2009

Letter Carrier

I just received notice that I am going to be delivering mail in Payson. I'm the Saturday substitute for one of the rural routes there. Eventually I'll be able to sub for 2 more routes as I memorize them. It will be part time for quite some time, but there is potential for it to grow into a very nice job someday.

I'm hoping that with this part time job, that it will be easier for me to find other part time work.

When I get more information about it, I'll share it.

4 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Well, that is good news. (And you deserve some good news.)

Stephanie said...

That IS good news. Any news on the solution to your previously mentioned "dilemma"?

Chase said...

I went to Oklahoma City this week, and went through the orientation. I need to go back on November 5th to run their physical test.

I ended up having strep throat. I saw a doctor last Friday, and I've been on antibiotics ever since. I think its just about knocked out now, but I still feel a bit under the weather.

Brie said...

Congratulations! That sounds like fun!