Monday, April 19, 2010

Cam the Baserunner

I won free tickets to a Bees game when I joined a March Madness bracket group started by one of the local sports radio stations. Cam and I went on Saturday night.

The game was pretty boring, and the Bees lost 6-2. After the game, the promotion for the night was letting the kids run around on the field, which I thought would be pretty cool.

We got to go down on the field, and they let each of the kids take off running from home around all the bases.

I took video of most of it, but I wanted to get a nice picture of Cam when he was getting close. He was running so fast that he blurred it.





2 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Cam, you are your daddy's boy.

(Although I'm sure you're mom had a little bit to do with you being here, too.)

Stephanie said...

What a great opportunity! You guys get to do some pretty cool stuff. :)