Friday, May 21, 2010

Kids Books

We're going through a bunch of stuff getting ready to move. Jenn found these old coloring books that we let the kids color in at church. She said that she didn't order these books specifically, that they came in a large cheap package deal. The bookstore must have been dying to get rid of them.

I tried to describe them before posting the pictures, but my words won't do them justice.





Balding kids, bearded kids, mustachioed kids, and kids in jail. It's amazing these books couldn't sell on their own. I don't think you need to turn Paul into a child to get kids to color him in. If you're going to turn biblical prophets and apostles into kids, at least don't make them mutants.

6 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

I don't know why I didn't think of it first.

Draw space alien babies with beards, add Bible stories, and then just sit back and wait for the dough to roll in!

Brie said...

Those are hilarious. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

J.F. said...

I don't know if you watch Fringe or not, but I think they may be from our "Alternate" universe.

Jenn said...

Trying hard not to laugh! I'm supposed to be quiet at work. Especially with 2 kids on the couch.

Stephanie said...

It took me a sec to even figure out what that first one WAS! Looked like an alien with a scary mouth or something. Kinda freaky.

Chase said...

I think the last one looks like Nacho Libre in jail.