Monday, August 23, 2010

Not much to say

I'm not really supposed to post much about my new job, so I won't. I'll just say that I am getting along quite nicely, and I'm happy I came.

It's been rough being away from family, and I've been without internet for over a week until today. I'm really looking forward to video chatting with Jenn and the kids as soon as Jenn thinks about answering her phone.

I've been eating pretty healthy and I've lost quite a bit of weight.

I moved into my new apartment on my 11th anniversary, 8-14. Last year on 8-14 I was here in San Antonio taking the written test. I've missed my last 2 anniversaries, which means number 12 had better be pretty darned cool.

Anyways, I'm doing ok, and I might not be updating this much, since all I really do is work, and I can't blog about it. I'm on a strict diet, which means that eating at some of the cooler bbq places is kind of out of the question for a while.

No comments: