Friday, May 1, 2009

Border Patrol Exam Results

I just got back the results from the Border Patrol Exam that I took 3 weeks ago. I scored a 98, which I guess is a pretty decent score. It looks like I might have the option to be able to work soon, which I will be very grateful for.

I only wish that I hadn't delayed testing for the Corvallis and Oregon City police tests. I might have already been through the interviews. But, if my interview had already happened, I'd be needing to take my fitness test about now, and I am in absolutely no shape for that right now with what feels like a pulled muscle in my right lower back. Maybe things will turn out right by accident.

I changed my preference from the southern border to the northern border near Washington. I've looked up a few forums so far and it looks like there is about a months wait between results coming out and oral board interview. I'll update everyone when I can.

1 comment:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Good news! (Yea!) Maybe soon you'll even have some options from which to choose.