Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Joelle Celina

Jennifer was induced this morning. She had an epidural that didn't work too well, and had a rough go of it, but she did a good job and delivered a healthy 9 pound 9 ounce baby about 2 hours into labor.

We had narrowed down to a few names that Jennifer had picked (I had and utilized veto power quite often). She liked Joelle, and we talked to my mom about family names we could use for the middle name. Celina is my great great grandmother on my dad's side.

I've taken a few pictures. I probably won't see Jenn or Joelle until Sunday, because the rest of the kids are still a little under the weather.









6 comments:

Brie said...

Congratulations!

Wag-a-Muffin said...

I like the one where she's winking.

And good job, Jenn.

Welcome to earth, Joelle.

Ceri said...

That's awesome that she's here for some reason I didn't think it would be this quick but 9.9 that's a good weight! She's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all! :)

Stephanie said...

Ah, what a cutie pie! Congratulations to you guys! :)

The Claysons said...

Jenn, you made one beautiful baby! She is the cutest baby ever! Congrats!

everythingbright said...

So sweet you guys! Congratulations!