Sunday, September 28, 2008

AF Canyon

Ever since we got home from California last weekend, I've been sick. It hasn't been too bad, but I've been pretty much out of it. We got home on Monday, and I worked Tuesday-Saturday nights. For those of you who don't know, I work 6:30 pm to 6:30 am. Every morning when I got home, I'd drug myself up with Nyquil so I could sleep, I'd wake up 7 or 8 hours later, and get ready to go to work again. I haven't been able to spend much time with anyone this week.

I slept through church today (I want to get healthy, and I don't think it's right to go to church and get other people sick). I'm not quite 100% yet, but I'm getting there. It was a nice day out, so we decided to go for a drive up AF Canyon. I don't remember too much about it except for that Timp Cave is up there. I think that's as far as we've ever gotten.

Anyways, there's some cool stuff up there. We're thinking about driving up there again next Sunday after conference, when there is a little more daylight. Here's some pictures.









5 comments:

Ceri said...

Great pictures! They turned out awesome! And the one from the other post! Good job!

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Wow. I love the leaf picture. (I think I'll steal it, but I won't claim that I shot it.)

And double wow, a photo of Emery alone and she looks Lewis-and-Clarky, Emery the early American explorer--not annoyed to be sitting there having her photo taken.

Oh, and Dad's come down with some sore throat thing too.

Brie said...

You're quite a talented photographer. Nice pictures!

Chase said...

good luck to Dad, my sore throat has been lingering for about a week now. Probably didn't help that I don't sleep at night.

Also, if you want higher resolution pictures than what is on the blog, let me know. I cut these down to about half size to save space on the site.

Rach said...

Your family is super cute!