Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm a Seoul Man

It's kind of early in the morning here, and I'm wide awake.

There is a continental breakfast or something downstairs, but between the language barrier and not liking to be alone in public places, I'm waiting until later.

I tried to go up on the roof of my hotel to take some pictures, but the roof exit was classified as emergency use only. I did take some dark shots of the view from my room, but you can still see some reflections from the window.

The other picture is Lake Tahoe, which I flew over on my way to San Fransisco from Salt Lake. I was sitting on the wrong side of the plane to get a good picture of the Golden Gate bridge as we flew over it.

Today, the gaming people have set up some sort of tour for us. The competition is tomorrow. Maybe I'll stick on a few more pictures later tonight.



3 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Cool picture. (Take notes for when you get on "The Amazing Race."
And I hope you get many under par for your golf game.

Ceri said...

looks like fun! Have a great time! Good luck at the game! I hope you win!

Jenn said...

It looks crowded, but cool. Put on more pictures please!! We miss you, hope you're having fun. Oh, and Addie went to bed with her medal on tonight. Before she went to bed she kept telling me that I needed to tell her something. I asked her what? She said you're supposed to tell me you're glad I got a medal today.