Monday, January 26, 2009

Job Interview

I've got an interview on Thursday in South Jordan, which is luckily only about a 10 minute drive up north from home. It looks like a pretty promising employer, making dental hygiene products. I took a look at company benefits, and they look to be above average.

I'm probably also going to try to get a part time job with UPS as a package handler. It should be a good job, not so much for money, but it will get me in good shape, which I kind of need motivation to do.

Wish me luck. It really sucks to not have a job.

6 comments:

J.F. said...

Good Luck, we'll be praying for you. Let us know what we can do to help.

Wag-a-Muffin said...

We have been praying for you twice a day in family prayers and we will continue.

Rach said...

We'll be praying for you too!

Ceri said...

Good luck! We've been praying for you too! And dental hygiene products woohoo! That's exciting! I am sure you will do great, you are very talented and smart! I'll pray extra hard on Thursday!:)

Brie said...

Good luck. I'm praying for you, too.

Stephanie said...

You guys are definitely in our prayers. We'll have our fingers crossed for you.