Sunday, April 26, 2009

House finally recorded

So, it took forever, but our house finally sold. Since it took them an extra week or so, we had to go in and throw more money away, but at least it's over.

Lehi city decided to dig up our front yard last week, and it's still kind of a mess, but I guess it's not our problem anymore.

I'm still waiting to hear from Idaho Falls FD. I finished #1 after the written test, I passed the agility test with plenty of time to spare, and I thought I did just fine in the interview. My concern is that I will not have my EMT cert until June, and they made it clear in the application that current EMTs would have a significant advantage.

I just applied to take the test in Houston, and I'm going to be applying for Oklahoma City as well.

1 comment:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Cool. Who knows where the Lord wants you to go? Seriously! We continue to pray for you (and all your family.)

I know it would be easier if the Holy Ghost whispered, "The Lord wants you to move to New Jersey." But faith doesn't work that way.

Still, I have hope for you and faith in you.