Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gigantic Burrito

There is a burrito chain down here called Freebirds. Their biggest burrito is called the Super Monster. I guess it's about a foot long, and probably about 5 inches thick. Here's a picture as I was starting it.



It was really good. Steak, guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese, rice, black beans, red onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. I powered through half of it just because it tasted so good. It started tasting less good after my body started telling me to stop eating. By the end, it was really salty, and my stomach was pissed and hoarse from screaming at me. I did finish it in one sitting, which sort of amazed some of my classmates. (I say sort of, because some of them already watched me plow through 3 slices of pizza at Big Lou's).

I'd definitely eat there again, just not the same quantity.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Like I said, it's the size of a small baby. No wonder you were sick, especially when you're not used to eating like that anymore.

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Are you trying to gain back all the weight you've chiseled off your body? (Is this the plan?)
Or do you have some deep seated desire to become Chase vs. Food?

Chase said...

Got to build up to take that 72 oz steak challenge at the Big Texan in Amarillo someday :)