Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I wonder what might have happened to my car

Last night around 11 a pretty crazy hailstorm happened.



It was loud, the video doesn't do justice to the sound of the hailstones hitting my front door and my glass sliding door. I was just hoping I didn't end up with cracked glass.

I grabbed the camera and took the above video until the battery ran out. Then I charged it up for a few minutes to have enough juice to take a few pictures of the stones on my front landing.



5 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

I know it's destructive, but each individual hail stone looks kind of pretty--gem like.

Jenn said...

So how was your car? Yeah, your pictures don't do it justice. I can't believe that one hail stone you showed me on the web cam. It was huge and looked like clear glass. Hope you didn't get any serious damage, especially to the car.

J.F. said...

So, how did your car fare?

Chase said...

The car seems to have done ok, nothing was too noticeable at 6:45 this morning in the dark.

Chase said...

And yeah, they were pretty. Some of the smaller ones were smooth, clear, glassy and almost perfectly round. The big one I showed Jenn was kind of elliptical.